Located at the southern end of South Pointe and overlooking Fisher Island itself, The Murano at Portofino affords its residents the kind of luxury one would expect of the world renowned development group, The Related Group of Florida. Soaring thirty-eight floors into the South Beach skyline and spread over six hundred feet of spectacular bay frontage, The Murano at Portofino stirs the senses with panoramic views through 9′ floor-to-ceiling glass, top-of-the-line aesthetic and technological finishes such as imported European custom cabinetry with built-in SubZero appliances, sound-insulated dishwashers and touch panel cook-tops.
For those who prefer to dine out, you can take your pick from a selection of nearby fine dining restaurants and work off the excesses at the multi-level health and fitness center, complete with lighted tennis courts, sauna and steams rooms, or simply relax at the private bay side beach club and poolside café.
Whatever you decide, life shouldn’t be so hard!
- Over 600 feet of magnificent bay frontage.
- Private bay side beach club with saltwater pool and poolside café.
- Exclusive health and fitness center on 2nd & 3rd floor complete with top-of-the-line. equipment, sauna and steam rooms.
- Heated bay-front swimming pool and spa.
- 4.5 acre site of lushly landscaped grounds.
- Lighted tennis courts.
- Media and multi-purpose rooms.
- Dramatic 20-foot lobby entrance.
- Spectacular porte-cochere entry with 24-hour complimentary valet parking.
- Multi-level covered and secured parking.
- Concierge staff and services.
- Mail and package receiving desk.
- 24 hour security services.