Brand new construction to be finalized late 2014. Developed by SMG Management LLC, who was effectively born as a result of continued discussions between long-time business partners Stanley Gold, CEO of Shamrock Holdings and Meir Srebernik, CEO of Denkner Investments, LLC. Palau at Sunset Harbour when built will be the premier building i the Sunset Harbour neighborhood, with the finest amenities and finishes in the area. Additionally, the location is great as it will be walking distance to Fresh Market, Lincoln Road, Panther Coffee, Ice Box, and many other shops and restaurants in the area.
- Professional grade kitchens and spa bathrooms with steam showers
- One, two, and three-bedroom residences with layouts up to 2,456 SF
- Spacious floor plans with generous closets and oversized terraces
- Floor-to-ceiling, energy-efficient and impact-resistant windows
- Penthouse residences have private rooftop terraces
- Lanai residences have courtyards and private entrances
- Smart home ready
- Residences delivered designer-ready.
- Finishing packages are available including options for window treatments, flooring, closet and smart home systems.
Building Features and Amenities
- 5-story mixed use condominium with only 50 exclusive one-two- and three-bedroom residences
- 320′ linear feet on the waterfront – Lot size 1.26 acres
- Kobi Karp ultra-modern architecture and design with emphasis on tropical gardens and natural light.
- Valet with an internal pick-up/drop off station
- Impact resistant floor-to-ceiling windows and glass railings on all balconies
- High–end boutiques and cafes in the ground floor retail space on 20th Street and Sunset Drive
- Rooftop swimming pool with landscaped sun deck featuring panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and South Beach.
- Lush, tropical outdoor spaces including a secret garden in the center of the building and green areas in the building’s perimeter
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment in a suspended glass structure overlooking the secret garden
- Waterfront promenade with boat docks
- Valet service
- Concierge services
This proposed five-story condominium with 70 units would be built in the Sunset Harbour neighborhood of South Beach. It is being developed on three lots with a combined 54,700-square-foot-property at 1201 20th St. The land was acquired in two deals for a combined $8.2 million, $150 a square foot, according to public records. The project comprises 43 units with 500 to 999 square feet, 12 units with 1,000 to 1,200 square feet, and 15 units with more than 1,200 square feet.